Thursday, August 9, 2012

Health

It's been a while since I blogged.  I know I have not kept up with this like i WOULD like to but today I will start fresh.

I am talking about Health today; mostly because I need to kick myself in the ass and get to working out.  I am not fond of running...I don't enjoy it, but because it is the one thing I like to do the least I am determined to get started.  My family has a history of health problems.  My mom was diagnosed with diabetes last year and she has been struggling to keep up with her health.

I do not want to have these health issues.  So today I have decided that Ceci will change her life.  I WILL CHANGE MY LIFE.  I want to be around for a long while.  I know that I can do this so I need to change a few things.

I am setting some goals for myself and will use this blog as a diary.

My start weight is 174.8
I am 5' 1" tall
my waist is at a 34"
my bust 42"
my thigh 26"

I hope to change the way I look so that I can feel better about myself....right now I do not!!

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment