Saturday, June 18, 2011

An Old chapter closes and the start of a new one beggins

It's official. I gave my 2 weeks notice to the City of Orem on Monday June 13th.  I was told I have to give a resignation letter so I wrote one up.  I think I did a very good job at it too.  I am happy to be starting a new career but sad to leave the great people that I worked with in Orem. 

I am happy to join the County Sheriff's office.  I hope to progress and do well in all they teach me.  I hope to advance and be a greater and better person.....OK what is with me I feel like I'm writing a speech for a graduation class or something!! Damn! so I took this new job, I'm excited about it, it's fast moving and a great opportunity for advancement.  That's always a bonus!! I hope I do a great job at it.  I'm really quite nervous but I think that once I get the hang of it I will like it even more.  as for now; I'll keep my fingers crossed.  It's a lot of stuff for a person to know......I wonder why they don't pay more to start?????

I'm happy to start on July 5th; we'll see what happens from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment