Friday, June 3, 2011

June-AND ITS COLD!!

It's June 3rd.  Friday.  By this time it should be really warm.  ITS NOT!! I'm so ready for summer.  I want to lay out and take in the sun.  I have been thinking about a small business.  It seems like my paycheck is getting smaller and smaller and the bills are getting BIGGER AND BIGGER.  I hate that.  I don't like that I can't pay my bills and have a little money left over for fun.

The husband's job has not been steady and with me working part-time at 2 jobs I have just enough to pay the bills.  This sucks!! I think we need to rethink the way we do things and the things that we do have.

For now I will sell my beannies that I make along with the blankets too.  I can only hope for better things in the long run.  God always has a bigger and better plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment