Friday, June 10, 2011

Takin it all in.....

With the kids out of school and me training for a new job, It's been a little hard to blog.  Let's see....the kids were out of school on the 29th of May....it was a very exciting and emotional day for me.  My baby is now going to be in Jr. High and my other baby is going to be in High School!!  Wow how time flies.

I will see about posting pictures but I want to blog a little more than I usually do.

I'm training for the booking clerk job at the jail.  It's a little overwhelming because there is a lot of info to learn but I know I can do it!!  I have a great teacher and great helpers.  I know that I will be asking a lot of questions along the way but I anticipate that I will do this job well.

I enjoy working at the jail believe it or not.  It's a good work environment and I don't feel bad for one person that is in there.  They made their bed and now they have to live with what they have done.

I heard a good quote the other day by Abraham Lincoln.....When I do good I feel good, when I do bad, I feel bad.  That is my religion....isn't that great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment