Friday, December 2, 2011

A little of nothingness

The Holidays are almost over.  Thanksgiving came and went and I had to work.  I love that my brother Danny got to come home for Thanksgiving.  I really enjoyed having him and the rest of the family here.  It's just too bad that I had to work.  That's never fun.  I did take a few pictures of my brothers.  My son, A and my bother's D and O were wearing blue.  It kinda goes along with the theme that I have for my photography club.  "the blues".  I really enjoy taking pics.  Here are a few.  I hope you like them.





My brother O has some tattoo's of his baby's newborn prints.  
I just love them and they are BLUE!





We also decided to take a few pictures of the "guys".  I hope that you like them as much as I do. :) 

My hubbie J. and my cousin R. 

My Cousin R's son, O. 

I love this especially my brother D's expression....is he rubbing my dad's nipple?  
Yea we love to tease. 

Another



This one is better!!

WTF is that on J's face?  must be A's hand. 

Just remember to enjoy all the big and little moments with your family.  You never know when they will be gone forever.  Cherish the moments.  

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment