Sunday, February 3, 2013

Washington DC

Today I am sitting in my brother's living room.  I am blogging a little about my trip.  I am having a wonderful time, although I was very homesick yesterday.

We did a lot of things in the morning.  My brother took me up to the capital and we walked around and he showed me all the usual tourist places.  I got some great pictures.  I will have to post those later. I did however miss my kids and my hubbie but after all is said and done...I got some great pictures and got to see some really great places.

Today we are going to brunch and then he is taking me over to the Arlington Cemetery....I hope to capture some great pictures there too.  I'm glad that I came and that my brother and I could spend some time together.

Later today we are going to a Superbowl party with one of his friends/coworkers.  I'm excited to hang out and watch the Superbowl.  I'm not really rooting for anyone because I don't watch a lot of football but I do plan on taking pics so that I can remember what I did.

I'll be flying back on Monday to Utah and will post pics up then.

Have a great Sunday and for all those that are watching the Superbowl, enjoy that too!!

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment