Wednesday, September 14, 2011

stupidity

I have to admit; this week I have been really off.  It just seems like I'm in a gloomy place.  I hate that feeling.  It's not really that I feel like anything is wrong or that anything bad will happen.  I think I have just disappointed myself.  I'm not perfect mind you but I did something that was totally not me.  I won't tell you what it was but I will tell you that I have to live with that for the rest of my life.  Nobody lost their lives, nobody was injured, I just did/said somthing that I'm not proud of. 

I guess it's just stupidity on my part.  Why I did it I cannot tell you; but I can say that it was stupid and I hope that I don't ever fall in that trap again.  I just hope that with time and a lot of contemplating I can learn to forgive myself and hope that there are not hard feelings left inside me.

I just had to post this.  It's theraputic and I like it.  I know those who read this will ask questions but I will not answer any of them.  I just wanted to write it down so that I could come back and see this post and be a better person and remind myself why stupidity is not good.

Ceci

1 comment: