Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Abraham!!

It was 15 years ago today that I was BLESSED with my son Abraham.  He has been such a great little boy.  He has grown up to be a spectacular young man.  I love him so much.

A little about Abraham.  He was born March 23, 1996, weighed 7lb. 2oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
He always likes to help and lend a hand.  He loves to learn new things.  He loves to cook, loves cheesecake, loves to read and LOVES the guitar and loves his family.

He studies hard and keeps his grade up.  What more could a mom ask for right?  I enjoy listening to him play his guitar.  It's so soothing to me.  I especially love it when he makes up his own songs and asks for my opinion. I think my son is headed for great things in his life, in fact I know he is.

I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Mijo.  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment