Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Moving Day!!

I have worked for the City for 6 years now.  In those 6 years I have been in the basement.  I have been deprived of the sun.  I love coming to work; I enjoy my job a lot actually but the only thing I don't enjoy is not having a window.  Not knowing if it's sunny, rainy, snowy, windy??? Nothing!!  The only joy I get is that I have pandora on my computer and I can listen to music.  I love music, it makes my day no matter what I'm doing!

Tomorrow is our "official moving day" and we WILL HAVE A WINDOW!! I am so excited for this because now I can see how the weather is like.  I will be able to get off work at 2pm and look out the window to see what I will need for my walk out to my car.

I am very excited about this!  VERY!!

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment