Monday, March 28, 2011

Craziness

It's been a weird and crazy weekend.  I got the opportunity to go meet a Roller Derby team this weekend.  I so want to join the team....I'm working on that.

It's been one of those weekends where they are like a dream but you know that all the stuff that happened really did happen.  I saw my friend at the bar where I went to see the Roller Derby team that I hadn't seen in a long time.  It was great to see her but I felt bad that I didn't get to talk to her for very long.  The band was great and I wanted to dance, too bad my hubbie didn't go with me.  He decided to go out with his friends.  Next time.

I did a lot of meditation this weekend.  Reflecting on a few things that I wish I had answers to.  Things that I feel I could work on, things I want to change.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment