Friday, March 18, 2011

Friends are a Blessing

Last night I had Jackie and Kaylee over to make tortillas.  I am greatful that I have friends that want to come over and spend time with me and my family. 


I remember when I was young we would always go over to cousins houses almost every day! We would go so that my mom and dad could catch up on the latest and greatest meanwhile all the cousins would play, fight, and make up.  It was so great! 


It seems that these days we are just so busy with work, school, kids, life itself that we just don't take the time to slow down and have a social life.  


I think friends are important to have in life.  Keep them close; almost as close as family.   :)


With that said.........I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS! Thanks for being a part of my life and thanks for loving me for ME!! 


This video is something I would totally do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment