Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS DAY!!

I'm a big prankster! I love to play jokes on people, especially on April Fools Day.
Today I didn't do anything because my kids are so used to the 1st day of April that I decided to leave them alone this year.

Well to my surprise.....my daughter Laura played a prank on me.  We went to bed early last night because my son and I had a very good workout the day before and I was really tired.  This morning as I was making my husband's coffee I went to grab the milk and we had 1 pink milk, 1 blue milk, and 1 green milk!

I laughed and thought to myself.....YES, I taught her well!!  :0)

APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE! Keep your eyes open!

I haven't figured out how to upload pictures so I'll let you use your imagination on what the gallons looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment