Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Lala

Today I thank God that I have such a beautiful daughter.

Laura was born at 10:45am on a Sunday morning.  The morning was as beautiful as she is.  She was in a hurry to be born.  We rushed down the freeway from Payson to Provo, that's where I was scheduled to deliver.  My water broke on the way to the hospital and when we arrived, I was hauled into a room, looked at by the nurses who freaked out!!  She was crowning and I was ready to push! My doctor, Dr. Wes Wylie didn't make it to the delivery.  I had a midwife come in and then leave, then got a doctor to come in and deliver.  My doctor was very disappointed, he said it was the 7th delivery that he had missed. :0(

None the less Laura Y. Zambrano was born.  A healthy 6lbs. 2 oz. She was the most beautiful baby girl that I had ever seen.  She didn't cry very much and was quiet she looked at her daddy and just stared.  Javier was crying because he really wanted a girl.  He was glad to have his son but I think the fact that he wanted and got a girl, completed him.

We were a very happy little family of 4.  I was glad that she was healthy and she latched on to feed with no difficulty.

When Abraham came in to see her; he was glad to see a girl.  He is a very protective big brother till the day.
I love the fact that my kids get along and that they love each other so much.

Thank you Lord for blessing us with such a beautiful baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment