Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lessons Learned

Saturday; we took Abraham for a drive. He needs the experience so we let him drive us. Abraham was in the driver's seat, Javier was the navigator so he was in the passenger's seat, Lala and I were in the back seat.  We drove around Spanish Fork for a while and then decided to get on the freeway and head North.

Abraham, mind you, was doing a great job. His dad told him to get on the freeway so he did.  As he was merging on; the semi traveling in the same lane could not move over.  He decided to honk his horn.  Now I was a little freaked out that Abraham wouldn't know what to do but he kept calm, slowed down, let the semi pass then gunned it.  As soon as our little scare was over; I laughed.  SOME people laugh after they get the shit scared out of them!!  I'm one of those people.  I told him he did a great job in not freaking out.  Javier chimed in and said WE ALL did a good job in not FREAKING OUT!!

I love these little stories that we tell.  I think that later on in life when my kids get older; they can share this blog with their kids.  Abraham drove us where we needed to go and we all made it home safe and sound.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment