Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines


I know that Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I just wanted to write a little about it.  Better late than never....J and I are always kidding around with each other.  We love to play jokes and we love to leave each other crazy notes.  This note that you see here is something that he would leave but hasn't yet. 

I love his humor and I love the fact that when he means it, he will get me a little something. J says that it's not about a specific day when you have to give or show your love.  It's more about the little things that count.  The fact that I was thinking about you when I passed a rose bush and decided to pluck out a rose, counts. The fact that I thought about you when I was at the store and remembered that you really wanted a crazy pink pen, counts.  He will on random days bring me things just because and I have come to think the same way he does.  When you need someone the most is when you should be there for that person.  

He is very random and we don't much celebrate "holidays" like these.  We celebrate life every day all day and don't save a specific date for celebrations.  I correct myself...birthdays are a big deal.  :) 

We went out to eat dinner the day before Valentines because I started my graveyards on Valentines.  It was a bit of a surprise because like I said we don't normally celebrate this day.  I of course was not going to say no, we went out to eat had some beer and martini's and enjoyed each other's company like we did when we were dating.  We laughed and remenissed and thought about the "good old days." We had a great time.  I think that "dates" like those are well needed in a relationship.  Sometimes too often we forget the reason we fell in love with our loved one. 

I'm a sucker for love and romance and all that comes with it. 

I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day!!

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment