Monday, October 31, 2011

Things I want to do.....

I have a been thinking a lot lately about everything I want to do.  I have thought about photography a lot, thought about vacations, thought about spending more time with my kids and my family. Today as I was pondering a few things.  Lala was on my phone and she saw the picture of my brother D post running his marathon.  We went to see my brother O run his marathon and it was great.  She asks me, "mom, why don't you run marathons like my uncles do?" I said  "I don't know why I don't, there's nothing that says I can't."

With this in mind, I have decided to train harder this coming year so that I can run a marathon.  I'm not thinking it's going to be very easy; it will be hard but this will help me mentally prepare for anything else that I want to do in the future.  I am excited and hope that I can fulfill my own challange. 

I'll keep you all as updated as I possibly can.  I will need a lot of mental support for this but I know that I can do this.

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment