Monday, October 10, 2011

HE MADE THE LIST!!!

Today is October 10, 2011; I have to let everyone know that my son Abraham, MADE THE LIST!! He started his first day of drivers education today.  He has had his learners permit since March when he turned 15 and he is a very good driver.  He signed up for driver's ed a while ago but had to wait for there to be 35 students in the class.  He got his call on Friday and his name was on the list this morning.  His dad took him to his class but I think I might be the one taking him for the next 3 months.  I don't mind.

I love the fact that my kids are growing up but also am scared to think that they won't need me anymore.  I hope that they will always need their mom, even if its just to cook them some food while they are away to college, maybe come over so I can fix a "yaya" they might have, or make them some chicken soup when they are sick. Maybe they will call  me to make them tortillas or even better maybe to come over to their dorm and cook them a meal!!! Ok, ok so I'm getting way over my head but I hope that they at least consider me for the little things. 

I love my kids and want to say that I'm a proud mama and am so greatful that I have such wonderful kids. Abraham, Laura, I love you!!  My husband and I were truley blessed by God to have the strength to raise such great kids. 

Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment