Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreams

I recently had a friend who suffered a great loss.  His mom passed away and even though he still is not opening up about it; I feel a need to help him.  He has not said how his mom has passed and I respect that decision.  I jut want him to know that I am here for him.

I never knew his mom and have never met her but I have seen pictures of her.  I went to the viewing and I felt so sad.  I just couldn't imagine losing my mama; with that said I have to let you guys know that I had a dream about him and his mom.  I don't know why exactly.  I never ever dream of anyone; especially anyone that I have not met.

In this dream, I was the person looking in.  Kind of like the movies, where you are overhearing a conversation or looking at people and they don't know you are there.  This was that kind of an experience.  I'll paint the picture; my friend and his mom were sitting on a bench under this big huge tree.  They were holding hands and they were talking.  I couldn't hear the whole conversation but they seemed very happy.  I think I was walking towards them because I was getting closer to them.  As I approached them I could hear his mom telling him that things were going to be ok and that she was fine, I saw a very happy expression on her face but at the same time a little worry maybe because she knew that her son was suffering.  None the less, it was such a peaceful surrounding I wanted to stay forever but just like that; the dream was gone. I was transported to another place.  What other place I couldn't tell you.

Again I really don't have any dreams.  I guess in some sort of way maybe because my friend is so saddened by his loss she wanted to communicate to him that she was ok.  Why she chose me I don't know but I am glad that she did.  I'm glad that I have the opportunity to tell him that his mom is ok and that she is with him.

I think God works in many mysterious ways and I just think that sometimes we need to sit back and listen to what he has to tell us.

With this I leave you with this quote: Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”........Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment