Friday, August 26, 2011

Little things that I love

I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I LOVE taking pictrues.  I enjoy that art.  I love taking pictures of anything and everything.  I want to purchase a nice digital SLR camera but haven't really decided what to get.  It's between a Canon or Nikon.  I have friends that LOVE both and I have a Canon Rebel that is 35mm and I LOVE it too.  I guess it will all come down to the price.  Who knows; but in the meantime I am taking pics with my little Olympus Stylus 1030SW. 

This picture was taken from my moms back yard.  I really like the way this picture turned out.

A rusty old nail.  So rusty.. :)

This little guy was crawling out of this rock.  My mom has a lot of garden snakes in the summer and I thought I would snap a shot.  I love how I got him while he was slithering out.

A little further out.....

Love how I got this shot.....one of my favorites.

This one is a litte out of focus but what could I do...the snake was practicaly licking the camera...

now back he goes.
Away he goes......


another flower shot...my mom really liked this one.


Another flower shot. 

It's a great camera and I love the way it works.  There are some things that I would love to capture with a digital SLR but I'm happy right now with what I have. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Nature is so beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment