Thursday, August 18, 2011

Im in a tornado

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you are being stretched to the max?  Where you are being pulled in different directions and everyone and everything needs something from you.....well this week that is how I feel.  It's not bad to feel wanted but I think I need to put a stop to all this madness! I need to learn to say "no" every now and then. 

With kids getting ready for school and me working some overtime shifts I feel like I have been spinning in a tornado for the past few days.  I think with the 3 days that I do have off I am going to dedicate them to me.  I will relax, sew, try out my new camera that I hope to buy and cook for my family. 

Have a great week everyone and take it from me; do something for yourself today, even if it's just to take 5 min and sit under a nice big tree in the shade and enjoy the things around you.  Rock out in the car on your way home or get home and take a nice looooong hot bath. 

P.S.  I can't wait for the first day of school.  I love to hear the stories that my kids have to tell me, teachers, students, classes etc.  Love it all!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you decide on a camera?

    Yeah, I guess those days come pretty often when I'm in school. This past Summer, I have to admit, I've taken it pretty easy. I think though, I'm becoming a wimp; like you could totally kick my ass right now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete